ONEFOUR Type Beat 1 - "San Andreas"
Non-Exclusive Beat Lease Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into between Ethyne Wesley (“Licensor”) and Buyer (“Licensee”) on the Date of Purchase, serves as a legally binding contract which grants the Licensee non-exclusive rights to the instrumental “ONEFOUR Type Beat 1 – ‘San Andreas’ [mp3]”
The Licensor hereby grants synchronization rights for unlimited non-monetized video streams. A higher license will need to be purchased for monetized video streams such as “ownership” or “exclusive-rights”.
Publishing and Royalties.
The Licensee is entitled to pay the Licensor 50% of all royalties generated from the use of this License.
1. This lease allows the Licensee to use the instrumental for ONE commercial recording or broadcast.
2. This recording can then be distributed at the Licensee’s price for up to 10,000 copies.
3. Selling more than 10,000 copies means the Licensee must acquire a new lease to the instrumental, or the exclusive rights if they have not been purchased already.
4. The Licensee may use the commercial recording for non-profit promotional use or demos, including free downloads.
5. The Licensee may record and mix the song in any way, shape or form (however is not licensed to resell as an instrumental).
6. If someone else buys exclusive rights to the instrumental leased, the Licensee’s rights shall stand for 1 more year or until 10,000 copies are sold.
7. You must give full credit to Ethyne Wesley or Created by Chaos. This includes any description applied to the commercial recording.
8. Upon purchasing leasing rights, the Licensor still owns the instrumental(s) and is able to resell the instrumental(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
The Licensor hereby grants the Licensee the right to record vocal and/or instrumental synchronization to any or all parts of the Instrumental. The Licensee understands that their non-exclusive usage of the Instrumental is limited to one new composition and if the Licensee wishes to use the Instrumental in other new compositions, then the Licensee must obtain another license to use the Instrumental from the Licensor. The Licensee also agrees to refrain from editing the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement, by changing the arrangement of the Instrumental or by removing any melodies, instruments, drum programming or sounds that are contained within the Instrumental.
The Licensor maintains 100% full rights (copyright and ownership) of the instrumental and can continue to sell it non-exclusively and/or exclusively. The Licensee has neither the right nor authority to sell or license the rights to the Instrumental whether in whole or part to any other party. In the event another individual purchases exclusive rights to the licensed Instrumentals the Licensee will retain non-exclusive rights under the limitations listed in this agreement until these terms have been fulfilled.
The Licensee must give production credit to the Licensor for all distributed material. This includes any description that may be applicable to the commercial recording such as on the CD booklet or in the description of the YouTube or Sound Cloud track. The Licensor reserves the right to keep an audio signature at the beginning of all non-exclusive instrumentals.
By receiving this contract via email, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain non-exclusive rights to the Instrumental.